DIGIMON YAOI
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

USA free dating - I take it all

USA  free dating  - I take it all Empty USA free dating - I take it all

Mensaje  Albanyda Mar Jul 26, 2011 4:37 am

Orange dating - Kiss me down there My name is Saige LOPER Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. singles in Perth free online dating New South Wales online dating asian singles Bundaberg dating Richmond-Windsor dating I enjoy going to the movies and comedy clubs. I love to laugh and be silly. Im really a laid back person, kinda shy at first till I get to know you. Ifg u want to know more dont hesitate to ask! I'm really into anything!I'm very easy to get along with.I like guys that make me laugh,compasssionate,very romantic and out spoken.If you would like to know anything else then just ask me and i will tell you! I'm looking for a fun guy, who likes to workoutt and be active. Someone who enjoys life and knows where they are headed (or at least has some kind of plan!). Someone who likes to laugh and have fun. I haven't put many pics up here, but I have more if you are interested... If you contact me and I'm digging you, I'll send you somtehing about me. And to be totally blunt, I'm selective so don't send me a message telling me to ride you or suck your d-i-c-k. I'm being honest about what I want, but I'm not donw with vulgar emails or disrespect. That said, write me... I'm a big goof-ball, at times I'll act silly out of nowhere to laugh at myself! I RESPECT HONESTY, which is what you will receive from me! I like men that are Mature with a great personality, know how to have a good time by being himself and not putting on a show. A man that doesn't *expect* a lot on a first date or meeting and man that I feel butterflies for every time I'm with him because he has this killer smile that can make me melt so do u think you caan match up to this? im a small town girl that is new to the area. i love going out and want someone to show me raound first. i love guys who know how to take control. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon ;)

Albanyda
Invitado